Sunday 4 October 2009

NSJ 2010 Staff App

I decided that I could not miss the action and ended up signing up as a staff member for the 2010 National Scout Jamboree. I know that it will be a crazy 2 years between the National Jamboree in 2010 and the World jamboree in 2011 but that is perfectly fine with me. Everything should go great, I can't wait to see which position I get as a youth staff member. I am hoping to work in subcamp 9 because I already not one of the staff members in this subcamp, if not I am sure I will get a great position as a youth staff member.

There are going to be some long days at the jamboree but hey if I didd not want to do this then why would I be wasting the money and signing up. It does seem ridiculous to some people that we have to pay as staff members bu that is just a expectation of being staff.

Hopefully Council will approve me relatively quickly.

Immediately after getting a assignment I will post information about what position I got.

Yours in Scouting Service
Mark W
Assistant Scoutmaster
Troop 1616
Great Alaska COuncil
Eagle Scout OA Brotherhood Member
NSJ '05 WSJ '07 '11 Philmont AA '08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews