- Physicals- It is now a requirement to have a physical on a annual basis for all scouts, not matter what age
- Medical Forms- Annual Updates for each scout
- Troop Permission Slips- Some Troops do one annual Troop permission slip and some do a permission slip on each outing.
- Money- Many Scouts have financial difficulties or trouble with coming up with money at the last minute especially during recession years. We are most definitely in a recession.
- Dates- The dates of the camp need to be known in order for families to make decisions on other trips and vacations that they may be going on.
Remember the saying "Prior planning prevents poor performance".
Yours in Scouting Service
Junior Assistant Scoutmaster