10 Reasons Not to be an Eagle Scout:10. Scout uniform is not a "babe magnet."
9. Outdoor latrines have no walls.
8. Miss the chance to see every facet of Murphy's law in action on a single campout.
7. Avoid flack from your friends for missing whatever goes on during the weekend of your campout.
6. Never get to sleep three guys in the same wet sleeping bag.
5. Miss the opportunity to spend two months of each summer in your teen years applying every antibiotic cream,
lotion and spray offered by the medical world on boils, infections, rashes and poison ivy.
4. Avoid continual advice about leadership from Scoutmasters.
3. You won't have to make a 7 a.m. campout departure the night after prom.
2. Have more time to run with your gang.
1. You'll be like the other 98 percent of Scout
Yours in Scouting Service
Junior Assistant Scoutmaster
Great Alaska COuncil
Eagle Scout OA Brotherhood Member
NSJ '05 WSJ '07 Philmont AA '08