Troop 1616 After Meeting Review
- Preparation: A-, Fairly good preparation, liked having the model of what a snow shelter should look like, and had a fair amount of information was gathered for the presentation.
- Presentation: A, Is able to engage the audience in the meeting environment, every seems to like the way he presents and likes to make jokes which engages the audience.
- Level of Material Gathered: C, average quality, need more details to explain concept to scouts with more thorough instructions, not horrible but could use improvement, Very good with the short notice that was given for preparation time
- Additional Comments: Need to work on flow of material to make it more step by step. Like the idea of incorporating the jokes and engaging the audience in the way that the SPL performed.
After Meeting To Do list
- Put together March 4, 2008 Meeting
- E-mail Troop about next weeks meeting details
- Work on advancement problems for james Wysong
- Put together or assign someone to put together Summer Camp Parent Packets.
Yours in Scouting Service
Junior Assistant Scoutmaster