Friday 7 March 2008

10 Reasons to be scouts

Top 10 Reasons Why I'm In Scouting

#10 -- My basement was empty, and needed remodeling anyway.

#9 -- I get to wear a uniform with a neat hat.

#8 -- I like the smell of calamine lotion.

#7 -- I enjoy going to the bathroom in the woods.

#6 -- I'm in it for the crafts.

#5 -- I'm allergic to house chores (Needed something to fill the void)

#4 -- I get quality time with people of all different backgrounds (Scouting is not just for nerds and geeks, yes their are athletic jocks in a our ranks but I am not going to start naming names, so you will just have to join to find out for yourself)

#3 -- It's a great way to collect coffee mugs.

#2 -- I need time to be with other adults that I can trust (Who can help me make decisions when I may not want to talk to my parents)

#1 -- It only takes an hour each week.

-- Thanks to David Pardoe

Yours in Scouting Service
Mark W
Junior Assistant Scoutmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews