Monday 25 May 2009

Long time since last post

Sorry it has been so long since my last post but through the summer with everything that is going on it is sometimes hard to keep on the the blog. I just recently started a job with the state parks that has me working 8 hours a day 5 days a week. My hours I really good and I enjoy my job alot. The hardest thing about the job is that my work week is wednesday through sunday which interferes with weekend campouts but other than that it is the perfect fit for me.

My goal through the summer will be four to five posts a week so I can get at least 20 posts each month.

Yours in Scouting Service
Mark W
Assistant Scoutmaster
Troop 1616
Great Alaska COuncil
Eagle Scout OA Brotherhood Member
NSJ '05 WSJ '07 Philmont AA '08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews