Friday 25 December 2009

Update and Merry Christmas

Dear Loyal Readers and Visitors

I just wanted to take some time to say Merry Christmas. Hope all is well for you and your family. I am spending christmas with my mom, sister, my sister's boyfriend, and his family, so I should have a excellent time.

Thank you all for being loyal readers, I know that I do not always update my blog on a regular basis or blog on a regular basis. I just wanted to let you know why I haven't been able to blog on a regular basis for a while now.

The first reason is because for the last two weeks of school after thanksgiving break I did not have a lot of time because of homework, studying, and exams. Those two weeks are especially stressful for me because I have some test anxiety issues. I ended up with all As and Bs so that was excellent.

Next I have been on vacation and trying to catch up on sleep because the college schedule does not always allow for regular sleep patterns. That is definitely a lame excuse, so I will try to avoid using that one again.

Yours in Scouting Service
Mark W
Assistant Den Leader Pack 69
Frontier District, Denver Area Council
NSJ '05 Youth Participant '10 Subcamp 7 Youth Staff
Eagle Scout OA Brotherhood Member
WSJ '07 '11 Philmont AA '08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews