Sunday 7 March 2010

Updates, Medical Issues and Stuff

Sorry for missing the Last couple of Weeks in Regards to Adventure Base 100 Announcements, regular posts, and communications with my regular readers, it has been a very rough time for me. I have been experiencing some medical problems which made me miss a whole week of college. Missing a whole week of college put me seriously behind and I was not able to blog but now that I am on spring break, I will be able to catch up and hopefully blog on a regular basis.

Jamboree is coming up and I hope to provide more and more information as National Releases it but who knows, it seems that National is way behind when it comes to release of information in regards to the National Jamboree.

Well at least I only missed two Adventure Base 100 Stops, hopefully readers were able to get the information from other sources. Those two stops include the Tupelo, Mississippi February 20 and February 21 stop and the March 2 to March 6 stop in Houston, Texas.

Yours in Scouting Service
Mark W
Assistant Den Leader Pack 69
Frontier District, Denver Area Council
NSJ '05 Youth Participant '10 Subcamp 7 Youth Staff
Eagle Scout OA Brotherhood Member
WSJ '07 '11 Philmont AA '08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews