Sunday 25 April 2010

New Blog Design

 Trying out a new design for my blog, hopefully I will like it and keep the design how it is. Unfortunately I had to remove the insane scouter logo due to me not be very much into the coding thing, this is a disappointment but who knows maybe it will all work out for the better. Beyond that no major additions or changes were made. I also spent the time updating my profile in regards to my scouting background.

Just tell me what you think.

Yours in Scouting Service
Mark W
Assistant Webelos Den Leader Pack 69
Frontier District, Denver Area Council
NSJ '05 Youth Participant '10 Subcamp 7 Youth Staff WSJ '07 '11
Eagle Scout OA Brotherhood Member
Big Horn NYLT QM Philmont AA '08

If you are paid to do Scouting, you are called a Professional. If you are not paid to do Scouting, you are called a Volunteer. If you pay to do Scouting, then you are called a Scouter. -- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews