Friday 3 June 2011

Thoughts about the Blog

I have a few questions in regards to the running and operation of this blog

1) Is the information interesting or relevant to struggles your unit faces? If not, why and what should I be including?

2) What other areas would you like me to cover that I have not covered?

3) how often would you like to see new posts on the blog?

Please feel free to leave a comment or email me directly at westybsa@gmail.com. Also my goal from now to the end of the year is 1 post per week including the two wholes weeks that I will be going to camp.

Yours in Scouting Service

Mark W

Assistant Den Leadeer/Assistant Scoutmaster

Troop 1316, Troop 1616(aka 669), Pack 100

Tustumena District/ Denali District/ Eklutna District, Great Alaska Council

NSJ '05 Youth Participant '10 Subcamp 7 Youth Staff WSJ '07

Eagle Scout OA Brotherhood Member

Big Horn Denver Area Council NYLT QM Philmont AA '08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews