- Senior Patrol Leader took a semi active role in leading the scouts and was not the primary voice in the meeting. My worst fears were confirmed about the campfire program was realized. It is a total disaster but we did get the two skits that we need for the Freezere campfire program.
- Scouts not respecting the youth leaders who were trying to talk about items that were upcoming.
- Finalized the food list and assigned a scout to the grubmaster position
- Gear checks but still concerned with one particular scout, who seems not to care but will be the first to complain about problems
- Decided on skits for District Freezere
- Got a list of activities for the next six months put together with at least a general idea of what we want to do.
Yours In Scouting Service
Junior Assistant Scoutmaster