Thursday 5 November 2009

Signature Change

You all may be wondering why there was such a drastic change in my signature after my posts. The reason behind this is that I am in the process of switching to a adult leadership role in Denver Area Council after my move to this area. My move lead me to having to change roles to the Cub Scout Level, but Scouting is Scouting at all levels. I am ready to learn a lot about this level and hopefully expand my knowledge and skills as a leader, which is my ultimate goal no matter which unit I choose to serve.

Yours in Scouting Service
Mark W
Assistant Den Leader Pack 69
Frontier District, Denver Area Council
NSJ '05 Youth Participant '10 Subcamp 7 Youth Staff
Eagle Scout OA Brotherhood Member
WSJ '07 '11 Philmont AA '08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews