Thursday 19 November 2009

NSJ 2010 Fitness

Been working on achieving a higher level of fitness for the Jamboree. Even without losing weight I would still qualify for the Jamboree but I personally believe that I need to lose weight and achieve a higher level of fitness for the Jamboree, in order to be prepared for the event and set the example for all the youth attending the Jamboree. I will keep you posted as a work towards achieving this goal.

Also just as FYI, I was surprised at how fast i recieved my Health form. I did not expect it until mid December but I already have it, which is great because I have to complete this form as soon as possible in order to make sure I get it done, especially with my busy and hectic college schedule which does not allow for very much free time.

Yours in Scouting Service
Mark W
Assistant Den Leader Pack 69
Frontier District, Denver Area Council
NSJ '05 Youth Participant '10 Subcamp 7 Youth Staff
Eagle Scout OA Brotherhood Member
WSJ '07 '11 Philmont AA '08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews